If you ever wanted to enable the 5th icon on your iPhone's Dock, now you can do it by simply installing a Cydia Tweak that is not bigger than a song.
The tweak is called Five Icon Dock Modoki and is compatible with iOS 7.x to 9.x on all Jailbroken devices.
The 5th Dock icon allows you to have a facile access to one more application in the dock; On an iPad, this is quite good looking as the iPad, even if it has enough room, comes with only 4 icons on the dock from default. The 5th icon looks better on iPhone 6, 6S and iPhone 6S Plus due to the bigger screen, but you can also get a smooth look on iPhone 5 / 5S, iPhone 4 and 4S too by reducing the size of the icons, allowing the space to build between the icons.
1) Launch Cydia
2) Tap on the Manage tab, after that tap on Sources button
3) Tap on the Edit in the top right corner, then on Add
4) Add the following repo: http://kindadev.com/apt/
5) Search for Five Icon Dock Modoki on Cydia
6) Then tap on the Install, then Confirm button.
7) Tap on the Restart SpringBoard button and the device will restart.
Thanks for watching, don't forget to subscribe to our channel.
iPhone 4 / 4S: