iMyFone, a company that was founded in 2015 is one of the main 3rd-party software developers for iOS devices is celebrating their 4th year with amazing deals on their software products!. Their tools range from data recovery to data erasing, data exporting and parental control for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch). I've reviewed many of their tools before and they usually build very good tools that work properly (as long as you read the information on their website to ensure the tools fit your particular requirements). Currently, the company has a lot of tools developed that are available for both macOS and Windows. Here are some of the most iconic:
- iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery – this tool is aimed at people who are looking for data recovery / backup solutions for iOS devices. If you've used iOS for any length of time, you likely know that the system is pretty locked up and pretty limited in what you can push and pull to and from it, compared to Android. Usually, your only official solution for backup and restore is iTunes, a tool created by Apple to be multiple things in one. While the normal use for iTunes is music and music store/library, it also synchronizes with your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It works most of the time, but it has no data recovery capability, it's a bit buggy at times, and I usually find myself needing a feature iTunes either doesn't have, or they had it but removed it for some bizarre reason (like it was the case of Applications for iOS). So, with iTunes barely fitting my needs, D-Back usually cuts through, as it is much more advanced. Of course, data recovery is a very delicate topic and there are many factors that can make it impossible (for example, if you restored your phone to factory settings, etc.), that's why it's very important to read the information iMyFone provides on their website. According to iMyFone's website, D-Back was recommended by 9To5 Mac and PCWorld.
- iMyFone TunesFix – Talk about iTunes errors. This tool was made by iMyFone just to fix 100+ errors that can occur in iTunes. iTunes errors are usually pretty common, anything can go wrong from synchronizing the device to not being able to start iTunes because its music library is too new, so if you really need to use iTunes, but it keeps on acting up, maybe it wouldn't hurt to try TunesFix.
- iMyFone Fixppo (iOS System Recovery) is another of iMyFone's utilities which literally saved my bacon multiple times. The tool is able to restore an iPhone to factory settings (latest iOS version or any signed iOS version) or to kick it out of the Recovery Mode which is the screen in which you only see the iTunes logo, a power cable, and a link to Apple's KB site. iTunes can restore an iPhone to factory settings, but I had a lot of troubles with some devices in iTunes before, where iTunes would refuse to restore the device by giving some (very) cryptic error like 9, 14, 11, 1, 3, or even "Unknown error". Not very useful when you try to repair your device. While I had failures with Fixppo too (mostly because of bad USB cables), at least it explains what is going on. Not to mention iTunes cannot take an iPhone out of the "Recovery Mode".
So, iMyFone is celebrating 4 years of existence and they've created a few great deals for the people who may be interested in their products. Between May 7 to May 23rd, they are holding the following deals:
- 2 Freebie licenses: You can get either iMyFone Umate, or iMyFone iTransor Lite, by just sharing their deal on social media.
- 70% off for iMyFone LockWiper (Android).
- 66% off for iMyFone KeyGenius.
- 50% off for Passper for Excel, Word, PDF or PowerPoint, RAR, and ZIP.
- iMyFone 8-in-1 Bundle Suite – You purchase one tool and get 8.
If this sounds good to you, check out iMyFone's 4th-anniversary deals available until May 23rd!
Full sponsorship disclosure:
This post was sponsored by iMyFone and it represents an advertisement for their current deals but has NOT been written by iMyFone staff.