The 32-Bit h3lix Jailbreak for iOS 10.3.3, iOS 10.3.2 and iOS 10.3.1 has been updated to RC3 which adds support for iOS 10.2 32-Bit, and it is now only running the exploit if the system has been up for at least 80 seconds which helps to improve the stability.
When you power on your phone, a lot of stuff is going on under the iHood. A lot of processes are being started by the kernel or by other system components, and there is a lot of memory reading and writing going on in the background in the first few seconds after the device fully boots. Running the exploit right after boot, can interfere with these active processes and therefore it is more prone to failure than if you run it after about 1 minute and a few seconds.
This is a semi-untethered jailbreak, this means that you have to re-sign it every 7 days if you're using a free Apple Developer Account. Apple registered developers have 1-year certificates, but it costs $99 per year. To sign this jailbreak and to deploy it to the device, you need to use Cydia Impactor. Please follow the tutorial linked down below for more info on how to jailbreak using h3lix on any 32-Bit device.
In order to install h3lix jailbreak, follow this procedure:
- Download the IPA from tihmstar's website referenced below.
- Obtain Cydia Impactor from the website referenced below.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and make sure it is unlocked and the computer is trusted,
- Drag and drop the IPA file in Cydia Impactor.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and wait.
- An error will pop at the end, just press ok.
- Profit. H3lix Jailbreak should be installed on your home screen.
! Use the coupon PL5OFF to get 5$ off on my iOS App Developer Course!
▽ Resources ▽
▶ Become an iOS App Developer with my new course
▶ How to Jailbreak with h3lix Jailbreak
▶ Cydia Impactor
▶ NEW iOS 11.1.2/11.0 JAILBREAK (LiberiOS) RELEASED! | What you need to know!
▶ iOS 10.3.3 32-Bit Jailbreak RELEASED
▶ iOS 11.2 and iOS 11.2.1 Jailbreak achieve