Apple has been pretty busy in refining its recently launched iOS 11. It has been progressing with various updates after its release. Currently, Apple seeded the third beta of an upcoming iOS 11.2 update to developers, one week after releasing the second iOS 11.2 beta and two weeks after releasing the iOS 11.1 update.
But as the current wave of iOS 11 updates progresses, many are concerned about the device liberation and being able to install tweaks and extensions via Cydia. As the previous experience with the Apple iOS suggests, the jailbreak community understands that there is no linear approach of breaking into the new iOS 11. Even there has been no public demo of a jailbreak for iOS 10.3.3.
How do you install a monitoring app without jailbreak on iOS 11?
As you may know, most of the monitoring apps available in the market for iPhone require a jailbreak. This means there are only a handful of options available with regards to monitoring apps for iOS 11.
Out of those limited options, Xnspy stands as a reliable iOS monitoring app. The best part is that it can be used on any iOS 11 installed device without a jailbreak. Today I will explain in detail how to install this monitoring app without jailbreaking an iOS 11.
Previously, Cydia was to jailbreak the device and install many third-party applications. There have been some other options in the market too that offer jailbreaking or using third party apps through their platform.
Usually, all the apps in an iPhone are installed through the App store or purchased through the iTunes store. But the monitoring apps are unlike usual apps and they are installed on a third party platform that is why they require a jailbreak.
Xnspy is different and it is downloaded from its own website so you don't need to jailbreak your device. Its compatibility with the new iOS 11 means that you can install it on the latest device without jailbreaking them.
How to install the iOS Monitoring App?
You don’t really have to install this app on the new iOS 11. Instead, you create an iCloud backup on the target iPhone. Let me mention this process step by step.
- You need to have an internet connection for this process. Make sure you have an operational internet.
- Now visit xnspy.com.
- Subscribe to the app on their website by selecting a package that suits your needs.
- After subscribing, you will receive an email on your registered email address containing some instructions and login credentials.
- To monitor an iPhone, you need to know its iCloud credentials.
- Use your login credentials to create a Xnspy account.
- Now enter the target device’s iCloud credentials on your Xnspy account.
- For the Xnspy to monitor the target phone, the backup of the target phone must be ON.
- To enable the backup on the target phone, tap in the ‘Settings’ icon on the target phone.
- Tap on the ‘iCloud’ option in the list.
- Enter its Apple ID and password in the required fields and press sign-in
- Wait for the iPhone to verify the credentials and to save the account details.
- Toggle ‘ON’ all the features in the iCloud menu.
- Tap on ‘Backup’ and toggle ‘On’ iCloud Backup.
- You are ready to use the monitoring app for iOS 11.